[at-l] The Gathering from a Billville Perspective

Well, here are the photos from the 2002 ALDHA Gathering, from a decidly
Billville perspective. I was going to do a recap (and in fact I did most of a
recap) but I didn't end up going to many presentations but instead ended up
just socializing and whatnot so it rambled a bit. If anyone is really
interesting in the goings on at Billville, let me know and maybe I'll finish
it, but I think the photos will speak well enough for themselves. Enjoy.

-chomp

http://gallery.backcountry.net/chomp-gathering02