[at-l] OT Wing Foot Ryan

I think that must have been misunderstood Ryan, the windmill thread someone
brought up was silenced with a "take it to TA" shout not too long ago. Other
threads have received the same treatment.  I assumed that all that sort of
thing was contrary to the list rules now but am happy to hear you say
otherwise.

Bryan