[at-l] Gathering Highlights and Lowlights

Y'all that didn't make it to WV missed a really good time...

Red is being shy about Baltimore Jack's new friend; check her out at
http://www.muttonbone.com/
Mags was a little stunned when she decided to stop by his tent later <g>.
She also stopped by the campfire for a bit...

Our illustrious coordinator Stacy, choosing to announce right after the
professor emeritus had greeted us at the opening ceremony that we were
"...almost done with the boring stuff". She really has a future as a
comedienne, almost brought the house down... <g>.

Brian's triple crown slide show on Friday night, not nearly long enough...

Blistersister debuting her t-shirt... <g>

One or more of our listers expirmenting with good whiskey and cheap wine
<g>....

Chatting at lunch with Weathecarrot (aka "Climate Potato"), Frog Princess,
and Little Turtle.

Is a little Kampfire going to be known as "Kindling"?? No idea, but it was
great to see Kamp and his wife...

Tacoma Ted's song for Earl at the opening session had a huge lump in my
throat...
So did Woodchuck and the "Last Blazes"...

Hanging at the fire and actually making it to bed by 2 am...

Watching Jim juggle all the different things that need to be done "Right
Now" and still landing on his feet (Thanks Jim!).
(Thanks to Ginny too, they work in a pair <g>)

Getting to see almost everybody, but knowing I must have missed some... and
the weekend ending way too early...

Yet another Walkin' Jim show giving everyone the ache to be out on the
trail again. Ditto for Cindy Ross' and Bart Smith's Sunday night slide
shows for those who left early....

There isn't any way to list it all...

skeeter

BTW; "Lowlights" comes up on spellcheck as "Lowlifes" <g>