[at-l] OT Wing Foot Ryan

J Bryan Kramer wrote:

> I made a mental wager that someone would fire off the "AT-L love it or leave
> it" barrage. I still get a lot of info from the list, I just think it was a
> lot more energetic and informative before the cone-of-silence was imposed.
>
> Bryan

	Apologies if you thought that was my message. You had said, so I
thought, that you felt the list was not worth your time anymore, and a
FAQ would be better. If the list is indeed not worth your time, then I
presume you'll be leaving; that would be only natural.

	Again, I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying or your
feelings about the AT-L. I had not intention of 'firing off a barrage'.

	Ron

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com