[at-l] Snow

Hi All

Peter and I left the Gathering about 1:00 PM and arrived home here in Vermont
after 5:00 AM this morning. When I came to this afternoon I looked at Mt.
Mansfield and the other higher ridges I see from my house.... They were
frosted with SNOW!! I'm sure that any hikers left in the Presidentials or the
mountains of Eastern Maine are hiking in snow today.

I greatly enjoyed the Gathering and meeting all the other hikers. I thought
things went very well. ....Stacy embarrasses herself so graciously.

The Old RidgeRunner