[at-l] OT Wing Foot Ryan

--
In a message dated 10/21/2002 1:24:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
yumitori@montana.com writes:

> The immediate impetus was when the discussion degenerated into
> speculation about the mental health of one of list members.

      *** I'm only answering this because something inaccurate was said. I'm
sure Ryan is loving this return to off-topic side issues of TA vs AT-L. If
you look in the archives, the point at which Ryan stepped in is when a poster
who can be described as a TA sort asked one of the most aggressive content
excluders to justify the things he said about him and, as usual, he couldn't.
The suggestion of mental illness of a member is just the usual innuendoes or
subtle end arounds that serve to evade sound points. It's use to avoid the
obvious is so regular that the people using it forget when it is accurate or
not...

>     I guess that if you feel that way so strongly, you should just go ahead
> and unsubscribe. I would hate to see you go, but you should follow your
> feelings.

       ***   In keeping with AT-L, I would suggest subscribing to the truth
in what Bryan said to be the better route...

      (end of topic -back to TA)...