[at-l] AT CT/Housatonic

--

I'm planning on heading out to the AT in the Housatonic area to practice so=
me fall overnight backpacking and hopefully not freeze my butt off.  There =
are 3 short sections I am considering.  Kent to St. John's Ledges, St. John=
's Ledges to Cornwall Bridge, or Cornwall Bridge to Falls Village.  What is=
 the most scenic?  Also wondering where peak foliage is right now?

Thanks~treadlight