[at-l] grounds

The coffee discussions certainly do get lively!  I am on my 4th mug so far =
this morning while catching up on the list postings.  I tried the folgers s=
ingles and they are good, certainly better than the instant I was drinking.=
  Next I'll try the French press method....however, I was wondering about t=
he grounds....can they be scattered or do they have to be packed out?  Coff=
ee grounds are good in garden compost so.....

thanks~treadlight