[at-l] I'mmmmm Back

--
Just checking my e-mail this Monday morn, after getting in @ 1230am, from
The Gathering.  Will be posting some of The Gathering photos on www
trailjournals.com/soleman later this afternoon.  There is one picture that
may or may not be posted, depending upon the outcome of negotiations between
Jan (Foots?) and myself. As soon as they are completed and financial
arrangements have been completed, I'll let ya'll know.  Of course my first
obligation is to members of this list, so I may post it any way.

Soleman
Ted