[at-l] Dumb question

The easiest way is to go to the bottom of a message, just like this
one, and look for the link that reads:

Now, click on it, and then go up to the Address part of your browser
and exchange "at-l" with "ta". TADA! You are about to enter the strange
world of TA.

Bill...
<It wasn't such a dumb question, after all>