[at-l] putting wingfoot in perspective...

here is another editorial comment from wingfoot.  seems we are not the only=
 entity he despises...

"I'm still planning on finding another country . . . I don't like a lot of =
things about this country anymore and am convinced there must be a better p=
lace to live out the remainder of my life. I have always loved the ideals o=
f America deeply, and have served my country well. It grieves me to see how=
 far our nation has departed from its ideals and founding values. I no long=
er feel kinship with the country of my birth, so it is necessary for me to =
turn elsewhere, since I don't see any prospect that the nation will change.=
 I am actively looking at alternatives."

pittsburgh

Sent from my PocketMail Handheld
http://www.pocketmail.com