[at-l] Anti ATC/at-l editorial by Wingfoot

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:29:23 -0400 "rick boudrie"
<rickboudrie@hotmail.com> writes:

after a large snip, removing stuff that I mostly disagree with  :-)

> But why worry about WF?  Why is he such a central part of people's
> conciousness over here?
>
> Rick Boudrie

Because he promotes himself as being the voice of the AT community. Which
is so far from the truth it makes some of us want to scream, "he doesn't
speak for me!!!". That and the fact he seems to be against anything that
doesn't originate in "the living room for AT studies".

That being said, I'm through with this thread. If you want to "whack" me
over this do so off list.

woodelf