Re[2]: [at-l] BLM Encourages Wind Power Development

I began to ask if you claimed imprecise mind reading powers, or if you
simply projected your own psychopathology onto me. I realized that it
would be off topic, just as BLM articles that do not deal with the AT.

If you choose to speculate about wind power, BLM policy or my interest
in such debate - take it to TA and have a good time.

Bill...