[at-l] Anti ATC/at-l editorial by Wingfoot

"Ryan K. Brooks" wrote:

> Wish I hadn't read that before the weekend.
>
> I didn't realize I was so evil.

Not true...Not true, at all, Ryan. Witness an e-mail I sent you no more than 10
days ago:

<<some snippage regarding your transmission fluid leak>>
"Anyway, I still think that you are an evil jerk. Since the time you splashed
mud on the side of my American Flyer, I've thought you to be an evil jerk.
Sometimes I think your only redeeming quality may be the fact that you have
started the AT-L and allow it to be used to promote and endorse direct
contradictions to the official definition of the A.T. experience set forth for
all by the ATC Board of Managers. And, allowing the instances in which A.T.
volunteer maintainers were ridiculed by list
 members and no one bothered to speak up and point out how very wrong that is.
And, then there is the bribing of the list to act decent toward one another,
even though it doesn't reflect the true meaning of the A.T. Anyway, that's all
for now. Are we watching the Packers later?"

So, my digressing returns...and, then digresses.

By the way, I want to apply to be the 'official organ'...where do I do that?

> --

Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98
"Your Move"