[at-l] Gathering

I wanted to go, and I am really bummed. The wife is in Califormia
visting our dotter, but I'm putting together some club related
activities for Sunday and Monday. Plus, I'm bummed that the club stuff
is a waste of time and money for smaller clubs like mine.

Also, I know that the reports rarely are in code, but tend to be very
explicit. For instance, go back to the archives and read the threads
dealing with a poetry reading. Talk about controversy when least
expected. Momma, cover your children's ears and eyes, but don't use
duct tape!

Bill...