[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] (Guest Post) AT Feeder Trail in GSMNP
- Subject: [at-l] (Guest Post) AT Feeder Trail in GSMNP
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mike Knecht)
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:15:32 -0500 (CDT)
* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Mike Knecht <email@example.com>.
* Please use <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to reply to the sender.
Looking for advice on which feeder trail to use. Joining the AT in GSMNP
from Deep Creek entrance via either
a) Noland Divide Trail
b)Deep Creek/Pole Road Creek/Noland Divide Trail
Any suggestions/opinions on which route is better? Contour lines look like Noland Divide trail is pretty steep. Anyone with experience on that trail?