[at-l] Anti ATC/at-l editorial by Wingfoot

In a message dated 10/18/2002 1:18:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> The webmaster who asks for donations to his house, er... I mean the
> 'Center For A.T. Studies', is whining that donations were made to the ATC.

  ***   I think TJ's obvious detours around what was actually being said in
that somewhat thin-skinned protest says more than words. It actually probably
serves to reinforce what is being said...