[at-l] Anti ATC/at-l editorial by Wingfoot

--
At 12:24 PM 10/18/2002 -0500, Shane wrote:

> > http://www.trailplace.com/editorial/index.html
> >
> > The webmaster who asks for donations to his house,
> > er... I mean the 'Center For A.T. Studies', is
> > whining that donations were made to the ATC.
>
>This is so off base that it's funny.  I laughed so hard that I cried.  My
>secretary now has another reason to wonder about me...

Who has "secretaries" these days?

No doubt our man WF has a chip or two on his shoulder.

OTOH, I do see his point about bribery for good behavior,
and I said so on this list, way back when.

I'm always amused by the various & creative fund-raising
schemes employed by charitable organizations in the USA.

rafe b.
aka terrapin
--

---