-----Original Message-----
From: William Neal [mailto:nealb@midlandstech.com]

Copied this from a cheap tricks site.

All you need are two old tennis balls and a single sock. Push the tennis
balls all the way to the toe end of the sock and secure them in place with a
tight knot. Toss this contraption on the floor and roll it under your feet
for the best foot massage this side of a spa. The tennis balls have just the
right amount of "give" to revive your tired tootsies.
<<

Might be worth packing a couple of t-balls.

William, The Sweet Library Turtle