[at-l] (Guest Post) The Gathering Cure 2002

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Miss Janet <missjanetshouse@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:missjanetshouse@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

Last year I made a last minute decision to drop everything and drive the 17=
 short hours to Dartmouth with DaRedhead.(What a TRIP!) At that time, I was=
 working out the logisitics of buying the house and starting a hiker hostel=
 and having a really difficult and emotional time.  The trip was so very wo=
rth the effort!!  Everyone at the Gathering helped me to realize what was r=
eally important to me.  They encouraged me to follow the dream and "Just Do=
 It"! The Gathering was the turning point for me and I will be there this y=
ear for a "Booster"!  I hope to see everyone!