[at-l] Re: Camp Shoes

"I strickly wear my Waddlies around camp, in towns, and
in public showers. I do consider the Waddlies heavy,
but it was wonderful when the weather got really hot
this summer, to have shoes to wear when done hiking.
They are also good to slide into when jumping out of
the hammock in the middle of the night."
 I saw a yellow pair being sported by a thruhiker at Abol Pines while I was
giving rides out to the payphone. Greasepot, was that you? :O)
TJ < checks out foot wear