[at-l] Earl Grey

I read a review of one of those wearable pc's and the reviewer had nothing
whatsoever good to say about the device. He could see the screen in bright
light, the psuedo mouse you held in one hand was non-operational, the
software did not work and so on. He called up the company and asked how many
of these things that they had sold and was told it was in the single digits.
It doesn't sound like the right cutting edge to leap onto, if nothing else
the people selling it probably be bankrupt soon if they aren't already.

Bryan