;-) Standing Indian was RE: [at-l] killer bears!

In a message dated 10/17/02 1:57:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> How high did he bag the people?  Did he use a URsack?  Did she a people
> proof container? And how did he catch those squirmy little rascles?
> Inquiring minds want to know.

I realize now that I chose my words poorly.  The bear was knocking people
down and stealing their packs.  I doubt he felt the need to rope hang the
people in the process.

Sorry for the confusion. <VBG>

Black&blue