Update on RE: [at-l] Update on FRIED TWINKIES

Anybody who gave me FRIED TWINKIES would be my angel.

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE:
1) I also understand you can batter dip candy bars (probably those like
Snickers with a softish center) and deep fry those.  All the basic 3 hiking
food groups ;-): Chocolate, fat, and sugar.

2) Apparently you don't have to freeze the twinkies.  Just chill them.  And
one variation was to cut them in quarters and then fry them.  Then take the
bite bits and lay on a bed of berry "coozies" (?).

How about putting the Twinkies (got to remember they're a BRAND name) in a
tightly sealed bag or container and putting in one of the cold streams.  And
making some instant pudding or instant whipped topping at the same time.
Fried Twikies a la Cream.

William, The Southern Fried Turtle

PS	I wonder if you could deep fry a Moon Pie?

P2S	Anybody ever carried and reused oil/fat for "deep" frying?