[at-l] Re: Sly and the CDT

In a message dated 10/17/2002 9:12:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KAB@concordia-ny.edu writes:

> Yeah, well, remind the pack that they WERE yellow blaze miles
> after all.

LOL....  It's still an adventure!  I figured my off trail miles this year
including trains, planes, automobiles and buses, to and from trailheads, came
to about 7000 miles and about 2700 miles of trail.

Hey, this reminds me of an artist in California that carved a small wooden
statue of a guy hitchiking with a CT address on it of it's parents.  The
carving made it cross country in 3 weeks and was a Christmas presents for the
artist parents.  Pretty neat huh?

Sly