[at-l] Camp Shoes

WalMart is good. KMart (not near me) used to have a cheap Teva
knock-off that was quite light.

A place to look for waterproof light campshoes is at your favorite
water sports store, such as for scuba, surfing, beachcombing and such.
My favorite has been a pair of Reefs I picked up in Franklin, NC - much
lighter than Teva's, cheaper, reasonable amount of arch support, and
durable. They have finally gotten worn through the soles after about 4
years.

Bill...