[at-l] Thru-Hike ThankYou

I wanted to thank everyone on the list for all the
help that I and my husband received on my thru-hike
this year.  The help from this list was incredible.

My philosophy is (since my hike started) that "things
will just work out".  And they worked out incredible!

Before starting this hike, who would believe that you
could email a list, and get offers of people to pick
you up at airports and bus stations and take you to
trailheads.  People feeding you, and letting you stay
at their houses!   People interested in your emotional
wellfare when you're homesick.

Everyone here is VERY special, and I just wanted to
say I LOVE YOU ALL!

I was worried about quitting my job before I left, and
I am going back to the same company in two weeks!
They just called and offered me a contract. I've got a
contract through June 1st.  With the depressed economy
in Denver, I am ecstatic.

So, anybody for the PCT in '04 ?

Greasepot
GA->Ma '02