[at-l] Whites and slackpacking

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

> yumitori@montana.com writes:

> >      What's wrong with you?
>
>       ***   Stay on topic! ;-)

	Mea culpa.

	Although some here believe that the decisions and mental state of a
thru-hiker involved in a tragic accident is on-topic, clearly the
decisions and mental state of certain members of the AT-L who do not
even walk the Trail these days is off-topic.

	RoksnRoots, you will no doubt have to have someone explain this to you,
but enough is enough.

	*plonk*

	Ron

must preside at our assemblies.