[at-l] Hiking dates for northeast A.T.

Maine is nice in July/August.  By then the bugs/black flies are gone and evening temps are comfortable.
~Treadlight (GA-ME 2004)
 Jacky <Jacky.at.moreau29@juno.com> wrote:Hi folks. I just signed on to your forum. My wife and I are thinking of
hiking only the northern part of the Trail, ending in Maine. We're not
real sure where we're going to start yet. We were thinking of either
hiking in May/June or July/August. Any suggestions on which of these
times would be best weather wise? We don't want to be hiking in a lot of
cold weather or snow.

Stay on topic!