[at-l] Art Loeb Trail, baby trip report

--
Someone said the Art Loeb Trail ends on Cold Mountain.  I think they may be
mistaken and that it ends at the Boy Scout Camp or Davidson Campground for
those going south.  Cold Mountain would be a side trip well worth doing even
though I missed it the 1st time around.  I still have the southern half to
do, but Cheryl has hike the whole trail.

For more cool pics from the ART check this sight out.

<A HREF="http://www.griztrax.net/Appalachians/loeb1.html";>The Art Loeb Trail/Shining Rock, NC</A>

Sly