[at-l] Need help with list moderation (admin)

Ryan,

I'm a big fan of the "Reject all non-subsribed". If you decide to go
with the Sysdamin option, I'd volunteer to help out with CGI if needed.
I don't think I'm quite up to the task of the rest, though.

Cleek
On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:39:28AM -0500, I received a message from Ryan K. Brooks to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond by saying: