[at-l] Art Loeb Trail, baby trip report

Jan,

My Scout Troop spent a week at Camp Daniel Boone last June.  Camp Daniel
Boone is adjacent to the Shining Rock Wilderness and is literally in the
shadow of Cold Mtn.  As we walked to our campsite I saw a sign that said
"Art Loeb Trail".  Naturally, I had to check it out.  I played hooky from
being Scoutmaster for a while and hiked uphill for a few hours towards Cold
Mtn.  Its a beautiful trail - and it was deserted.  I was able to have a
really nice, quiet break from the kids.  I plan to go back and hike the rest
of it next summer.  The Troop wants to go back to the same camp.

Charles