[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] (Guest Post) Good dates for hiking northern part of A.T.
- Subject: [at-l] (Guest Post) Good dates for hiking northern part of A.T.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jacky)
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:30:38 -0500 (CDT)
* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Jacky <email@example.com>.
* Please use <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to reply to the sender.
My wife and I are thinking of hiking from around Pennsylvania to Maine. Wo=
uld it be better to hike in May/June or July/August? We're not looking fo=
r a lot of cold weather and we're not familier with northeast weather. Any=
help would be appreciated.