[at-l] Art Loeb Trail, baby trip report

Hey Radar, Hello Jan, Hi gang

	Good to hear that you finished :-) the AT Radar. I have some pictures of you in the Gallery. I do not have time to pinpoint them now. See you at the Gathering.
	I hiked the Art Loeb trail recently. Well most of it. I still have about 5 miles to completion. I have some pictures from that area too. Time to go to work....

http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan

chase