[at-l] Gathering List 1pm 10/14/02

--
Hi Linda (and list)!

We just got home yesterday and I just got back on the list, but in (semi)
lurk mode.  Cheryl is definitely coming to the Gathering.

By the way, I can't thank you enough for all the goodies you sent to me on
the CDT.  It was a fantastic trip, beginning to end, made all the better by
the many surprises.  I'm still a little in awe of where I'm been, of what
I've seen and what I've accomplished.  Although I was pretty sure that it was
"going to happen," I never thought about finishing.  It's weird, but I need
to go for a hike.  Too many mountains to climb and not enough time, but I'll
take them one at a time.

Anyway, we're looking forward to the Gathering, it should help the re-entry.
We'll see you there!

Sly