From: Chuck Kichline [mailto:kichline@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 10:46 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Bandannas

Not an insight that's going to change the world, but maybe handy:
I've started reprocessing my favorite old worn out souvenir T-shirts
into bandannas rather than car polishing rags.
Just lay 'em flat and cut out the biggest rectangle you can get with
the memorable logo included.  I found they are not particularly prone
to unraveling.
I get to enjoy the old friend a little longer, and have gone from
not enough bandannas to WAY too many in the bargain.