[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Whites and slackpacking
- Subject: [at-l] Whites and slackpacking
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (yumitori)
- Date: 13 Oct 2002 22:07:44 GMT
- References: <email@example.com>
> *** Thru-thinker, I don't believe this was voluntary. I think he
> was trying to reach Madison and became incapacitated by hypothermia
> (horrible). My point was that the need to maintain better cell
> phone reception could have lead him to stay on the freezing ridge
> instead of getting to lower elevation and shelter. The man ditched
> his gear and kept his phone.
I am appalled that you continue to use a man's death as a
springboard for espousing your own political views, and to attack
actions he took after receiving a head injury while on the trail.
What's wrong with you?
- Posted via http://forums.backcountry.net