[at-l] Hiking Habits

--
Hi,
Slim here.  Just want to relay the habits I've formed since hiking the AT.
While driving:  a mountain ridge appears & I turn toward it.
When eating: I desire to pick up the bowl and slurp every drop.
When bedding down: The bed's too soft. Floor is better.
When dropping food:  I immediately pick it up & eat it.
When sleeping:  I hear wind & raindrops.
When walking: White stripes appear on the trees and poles.
When in the house: its always too crowded.
When its any season: I'm too restless
When "do-ing" I bury the commode, to heck with flushing
When with flatlanders: They think I'm weird...dresses, heels? YUK!
When breathing: I am choking
When ill: The AT heals me
When dreaming: I see Katahdin

What habits have you formed?