[at-l] White Mountains incident

I assumed that was hyperbole, surely no one is serious about trying that. I
can see the lawsuit already: retired Boston tort attorney falls down on
trail, breaks ankle, has to lay there 6 hours without help becaused he was
denied the right to carry a cell-phone. ATC bankrupted by $500,000,000
judgement.

Bryan