[at-l] Tuck Everlasting... the movie - Rock with a view....

There is a rock with a view...
I'm not sure if the rock they climb is real? The rock they stood on, and the view, is real - I hope!
Does anyone recognize it?  Looks to be an Appalachian view...
The little town is Berlin MD.  I work there, at times, and witnessed some of the filming -windy dusty day.
Thanks & oh, do you want to know if it's worth going to????  I'd say yes - a good wholesome movie from Disney!