[at-l] my best advice...

I'm allowing 7 months for my 03 Thru.
As long as my body cooperates (and my wife keeps her job at Lucent - not a
sure
thing), I will be taking my time all the way to Maine. My first week is going
to be a
Slooow, get used to the trail week (about 5-7 miles a day, stop & smell the
coffee).

I found out a year ago what too much, too soon got me on a 7 day trip on the
AT
in Georgia (3 days on the trail (a great, rainy 3 days, followed by 4 weeks
hunched
over & 1 year of back pain), and back home to see assorted doctors (still
working
on strengthening my back & abs. Time will tell if I did enough).

I plan to stop & resupply often, but only have 12-14 Mail drops planned so I
can be flexible with my schedule.

Russ (the Gimp).