[at-l] my best advice...

i thought that it would be nice if listers that have thru-ed or section-ed =
could pass on their best piece of advice to '03 thrus and sectioners.  i ju=
st read some beginning journal entries from a fellow that hiked last season=
.  he left springer with 10 days worth of food, with the intention of hitti=
ng fontana, and his first food drop, after those 10 days...

my best piece of advice (and you've all heard it from me before):

plan on three weeks to get from springer to fontana, and ignore all of the =
internal and external pressure to move faster...

pittsburgh

Sent from my PocketMail Handheld
http://www.pocketmail.com