[at-l] Trip report of sorts - kinda long/ HUNTING DOGS

Whoooo....been there...Went hilking with the Scouts a few years ago.  When we go up the next morning, there was
this dawg.  He followed us out to the car so we took him with us.  Really, we tried to find his owner but nobody would
admit to owning him.  Once I got home I managed to find his owner.  Bow, was he ever happy to get his $1500
coonhound back.  That was one nice dog,  the owner was missing a lot by making him live in the kennel.

Lurker