[at-l] Re: [TA] Whites Incident

In a message dated 10/11/2002 9:34:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> This was from the TA list? Hooooo boy, what fun you all are having!
> TJ < not going over to the dark side

      *** You don't have to sell us so hard TJ. Btw: stay out of Baxter as
well -they've banned phones there and I'm sure such conscientious hikers
wouldn't want to deal with the "sharks" in there. Believe it or not, there's
more to the AT than just 'fun' my deep thinking friend...