[at-l] Whites Incident

> Ted - Don't ya just love airports?

There's nothing better than an eighty year old security geezer reaching down
the front of my pants at the airport. My dream come true.

Datto

PS: Forget the thru-hiker discount. Think AARP here... God, and then he
starts yelling out loud at me for laughing. Well at least I had the other
passengers smiling with my facial expressions. You can't regulate facial
expressions...particularly the kind I was doing while he was 'checking for
explosive devices'.