[at-l] Maine to Boston ride?

hi - i finished my thru-hike at Katahdin yesterday (the 8th). cold and
windy, below freezing all day, but it was beautiful anyway.

i know this is a REALLY long shot, but is anyone headed from anywhere in
central or coastal Maine to Boston between sunday and tuesday? it would be
the first leg of my journey to the gathering, and i thought it wouldn't hur=
to put it out there to the list. Let me know. Thanks!

wc