[at-l] Happy Anniversary to me...

In a message dated 10/9/02 1:42:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

> Man, that must have been one potent batch of weed. I think it's still
> working

Well, Sunday was my birthday, so it was the anniversary of my birth, and
today is my three day anniversary since the last time I smoked pot.  However,
November 1st is the day I quit smoking cigarettes.  So, beware all, I'm sure
to be a big B**ch the month of November.  Wish me luck. At least I still have
beer.

KellyGoVols (who BARELY beat Rutgers)