[at-l] Solar C*** Phone Charger

--
In a message dated 10/07/02 7:38:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RBSC2000
writes:

> How long does your "typical battery" stay charged if  the phone is turned
> off and not used? My guess is a week... any ideas?

The factory battery will stay charged for three weeks turned off, about 4
days if left on but not being talked on, and about 2-3 hours if being used.
The spare I bought is the long lasting one, which about doubles the numbers.

Black&blue