[at-l] Re: questions for the upcomming thru-hike season.

Hi Paul, Sounds to me that you have done your homework. The meal idea
sounds good for a start anyway. I brought most of my food in trail towns
on my thru-hike last year. This gives you a oppertunity to change what
you want to eat along the way. What you are doing with your credit card
sounds O.K.. Have you considered a debit card? They may be a little more
flexiable when you want cash. As far as a sleeping bag, hace you
considered two bags? One for the start & end and another light summer
bag. I did that and it worked well for me. Good luck on your hike,
Grampie-N->2001