[at-l] completed thru hikes??

Thanks Papa Bear,

Sunny's journal is updated thru 9/20, so I am just hanging on to hear the
final word. They are not in their sisxites, tho maybe the thru-hiking life
ages one!
Below is an entry from their journal at
http://www.sunrisetosunset.org/
that alludes to hiking with a broken arm. Nonetheless, they made thru the
Mahoosec Notch and beyond a little after 9/9. Their website says 110 miles
left.
Sunny was hiking in a dress in the South, a chic, reversible poly shift.
Always the stylish Trail Princess. Was she still?

"8/31/02
Today we climbed Mt. Moosulauke down to Kinsmans Notch, our introduction to
the upcoming "White
Mountains" of New Hampshire. Rock jumping down hills and steep uphills mean
Frank (Sunset) spent half
his time helping "the one armed hiker" on this very strenuous part of the
Trail."